Reading a Great Book (Requested)
"Everyone. Just. Shut. Up. So. I. Can. Bloody. Read."
"IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*in our own world*
Just For Fun ( Because everyone deserves a great day =D )
(Credits to GIF Makers)
P.S. Remember, you can submit topics on “MBTI Reactions To…” here.
Talking To A Crush (Requested)
*suppresing the feelings* “Yes. Yeah. Mhmm.”
*Repeating my words like many times* “And then—And then— I was like PHEW!!! And I was like…Am I annoying you? :(“
*smiles* “Yeah that’s really great! Do you know…” *a little awkwardly*
"Don’t. Screw. Anything. Up. Don’t. Be. Irritating. Don’t…."
(Credits to the GIF Makers)
P.S Remember, you can submit topics on “MBTI Reactions To…” here.
Okay, this is not the worst thing you could have seen Diana react to it. -Diana
”Hm? Another one?”
(Credits to GIF Makers)
The stereotype of infps, makes us sound too sweet and almost angelic. Being portrayed as the naïve, sensitive, kind, idealist, people never suspect that there is a dark side to infps too. They simply cannot seem to see this loveable creature vilified! However, we (infps) know that this cannot be as far from the truth as possible! All I need to say to explain an infps bad side is a quote from this amazing anon- “a great capacity to love also means a great capacity to cause pain”. So without further ado, here are our top 5 demons, laid out for analysis-
1 - Self absorbed: infps dominant function Fi (introverted feeling), can make them quite self absorbed. They get so caught up in the rich internal world of their own thoughts and feelings and ideas that they don’t consider others, or even pay attention to them. They can also think that they understand everything and that everybody else is out of touch, when in reality they could gain a lot from the different perspectives of others.
2 - Emotionally abusive: Infps don’t acknowledge their own passive aggressiveness or emotional manipulation. Since they feel so deeply, it makes it easier for them to understand others by observing and listening to them. But sometimes they use this capacity to observe wrongly and when consumed by anger, they use what they learn from people against them.
3 - Expectations: infps can put people up on pedestals and build them up in their heads, making them out to be something they never were in the first place. Then when the person doesn’t live up to their unrealistic expectations, they drop them without a word or even a chance to maintain the relationship.
4 - Melodrama: making a mountain out of a mole. Infps can be over sensitive jerks, making a big deal out of every little thing simply because they’re only able to feel even the most silly things very deeply. They can also be extremely pessimistic (contrary to popular belief) and drag down someone else’s mood when they are feeling low.
5- Avoidance of conflict: infps run away from their problems instead of facing them or even admitting that they exist. Because of this, they are also prone to leading people on because they don’t know how to reject them.
1) Fantasise more than usual- nobody fantasises more or better than an infp and when we’re shot at by Cupid all we do is live in our head with our prince/princess. There will be some hardcore gooey romantic shit going on in our heads.
2) Act awkwarder than they usually do- we infps are devastated by our lack of confidence and when butterflies arrive in our stomachs we lose our words which is completely horrifying because most of us are writers or at least have a way with words and when that capability is taken away from us we are nothing but shy, awkward little things that blush and laugh a lot for no reason.
3) Our flirting method- our way of flirting is a) trying to be friends with that person and find out little things about them.
b) stare at them from a distance and when they look at us WHAT I WASNT LOOKING AT YOUR BEAUTY I WAS DOING MY WORK PROMISE
4) Obsession- infps can either have a few fluttery crushes on different people or an obsessive crush on one person. If it’s the latter then I suggest that person to run (I’m only KIDDING). We are by nature vey curious and although our shyness contradicts that, we will try to find out things about you by asking around, CASUALLY looking through all your Facebook posts, talking to you a lot, observing more than usual etc. It’s only because we genuinely care so much about you though and we want to know all the cute little things that make you you! We will also be more nurturing/caring towards you and want to make you our baby.
5) Doodle- we are creative creatures and our most deeply embedded natures are imagination and feelings so we will express those things by doodling things and writing poems or singing or asdfghjkling.
INFJ: Visions of the future
ESTP: Superhuman strength
ESFP: Ability to freeze time
INFP: Literary manipulation
ESTJ: Power negation
ESFJ: Healing powers
ISFJ: Visions of the past
ENTP: Dimensional travel
ISTJ: Photographic memory
ENFP: Reality warping
ISFP: Shape shifting
ENTJ: Mind control
ENFJ: Empathic powers
i’m polish and all my family has blonde hair, and blue eyes and i’m the only one with black hair and dark eyes, so when i was 4 years old my aunt always complimented my cousin patrick’s and his two brothers light blue eyes telling them they were as beautiful and bright as the sky all the time and i got fed up one day and pushed him out of the way and told my aunt my eyes are much more beautiful because they’re like a starry black sky and that shut her up and my mom lost her shit and never fails to remind everyone how a little kid made her least favorite sister get massacred at a family function
you should have told her they’re as black and beautiful as the oxidized blood drying up on their rotting carcass if they don’t shut the hell up
i was four
all the better.
“A white man is promoted: He does good work, he deserved it.
A white woman is promoted: Whose dick did she suck?
A man of color is promoted: Oh, great, I guess we have to “fill quotas” now.
A woman of color is promoted: j/k. That never happens.”
“I hate how the phrase ‘have some self respect’ is used to shame women who are comfortable with their sex lives. ‘Have some self respect’? I do respect myself, that’s why I wanna have a fucking orgasm tonight, thank you very much.”